Five Ways Pastors Can Improve Their Apologetic Preaching
March 4, 2012
TODAY'S BIBLE READING:
<![CDATA[Last week The Gospel Coalition ran a series of five articles on apologetics and included a piece I wrote on “Five Ways Pastors Can Improve Their Apologetic Preaching.” You can view the complete series below:
- Fides Quaerens Intellectum: What Is Presuppositionalism? by William Edgar
- Questioning Presuppositionalism by Paul Copan
- Answering Objections to Presuppositionalism by K. Scott Oliphint
- How Pastors Can Make Time to Talk with Skeptics by Daniel Strange
- Five Ways Pastors Can Improve Their Apologetic Preaching by Josh Moody
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Josh Moody (Ph.D., University of Cambridge) is the senior pastor of College Church in Wheaton, IL., president and founder of God Centered Life Ministries, and author of several books including How the Bible Can Change Your Life and John 1-12 For You.
To receive God Centered Life devotionals directly in your inbox, as well as other resources, enter your email address in the form at the bottom of this page and click "subscribe."